Discover the perfect place to put down your roots.
At Magnolia Realty we understand that choosing the right home for you is less about its physical aesthetics and more about where you see yourself and your family setting down roots. That's why our dedicated and passionate real estate agents in Texas take great pride in going the extra mile to locate the home you've always wanted.
About Temple | Belton
The city of Belton is nestled deep in the heart of Texas. Located in the Northeast, it is an idyllic location for outdoor enthusiasts and those who are craving a quiet and relaxed backdrop, without compromising on modern-day conveniences.
With a population of 20,547, Belton is home to 15 schools, one University, and a range of parks and recreational facilities - all of which contribute to the vibrant, welcoming nature of this historic community.
For more information about Belton and all of the attractions, amenities, and history that make it a wonderful place to call home, visit their official website.
Belton real estate at a glance
- As of 2018, the median listing price in Belton, Texas is $264,700.
- In total, there are 6,781 homes and apartments in Belton, Texas.
- Since the year 2000, the total appreciation of homes in Belton, Texas has increased by 65.07 percent.
- 50.1 percent of Belton residents are homeowners.
- 27 percent of the homes in Belton, Texas are less than 20 years old.